The Harmony Foundation’s Fall Grant Cycle is underway!
Our grants within the Newton Community are intended to facilitate learning, interaction, and understanding, and to build respect across racial, ethnic and religious groups with the purpose of furthering the recognition of our diversity as a source of community strength.
,Eligible grant proposals include educational, nonprofit, professional, or other endeavors focusing on racial, ethnic and religious harmony. This might take the form of enrichment programming or providing resources or experiences to others that further these values.
Examples of what the Harmony Foundation has supported:
- Classroom Libraries to Support BIPOC Learners
- Youth Interfaith Initiatives
- A Historic Walking Tour Program
- History Museum Visits for Youth
- Endeavors in the Arts: Exhibits, Theatre, Music, Poetry, and Literature that celebrate diversity
- Professional Speakers & Authors
- Programs such as Indigenous People’s Day, “Juneteenth”, “Hope is Rising”
Please visit harmonyfoundationnewton.org/grants/submit-a-grant to get started. The submissions deadline is December 1, 2022. Thank you!